View Single Post
      09-24-2016, 11:47 AM   #1
Young_Man
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

First night in Mexico with VTT GC's installed *Video inside*

My GC's have been installed for nearly 3 months now with no issues at all and as of right now I'm targeting 23lbs of boost on 93 pump and the car feels AMAZING. There isn't much action where I live so once a friend told me that guys from out of town were looking to come to us for some action, I was all in. The owner of a white ZL1 Camaro (unknown mods) came up to me asking what all I had done and I gave the same response I always give.. "Some bolt-on's and a tune"... He responded with "so about 400 maybe" and then asked if I wanted to run. I kinda felt like he was hoping to play bully but it didn't work in his favor lol. We did 3 runs before the night was over.. A 40 roll and 2 digs. Each race just ended worse for him. He wanted to run a 4th time but I told him I was done for the night. With that being said, I know some of you have your issues with Tony but VTT puts out products that perform excellent and I'm glad I was patient when it came to deciding which route I wanted to go with my turbo upgrades. Now on to the only half way decent video my friend recorded of one of my runs with the ZL1.

*All footage was recorded in Mexico*

AA Signature Exhaust / AA 3" Catless Downpipes / VRSF 7" FMIC / AFE Dual Cone Intake / ER Charge Pipe / Tial Q BOV / RPI Scoops / RB Upgraded PCV & Cap / BMS OCC / Alpina Trans Flash / Powered by JB4 G5 ISO
Appreciate 0