Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3798j View Post
The way the request to move over was posed, it was just so vague...there's Kimi, trying to hustle his car as fast as he can when his race engineer starts talking in his ear:

Jock Clear: So Kimi this is Jock. You are aware we need to look after tyres. Both cars need to look after tyres and you two are on different strategies. Your track strategies are slightly different and we’d like you not to hold up Seb. Thank you.

Kimi Raikkonen: I’m not sure what you mean. What do you want me to do?

Jock Clear: Losing as little time as possible, obviously, but when you can Seb is capable of going quicker but, er, he’s hurting his tyres and you are as well, we need to look after them.

Kimi Raikkonen: So you want me to let him go? Just tell me.
I'm not a real fan of the guy because his win-to-fastest-lap ratio tells me a story most are uncomfortable discussing. In this case, however, I have to give the devil his due: He made Jock Clear call out the swap loud and Clear (). They do this to him all the time and it's getting a bit ridiculous. If your anointed Numero Uno driver can't make the pass, maybe rethink your overall driver strategy.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 0