View Single Post
      08-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #100
BlkD12agon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRGmatthew View Post

All in all, I bought my car when I was 19 and I do remember what it felt like to not have enough funds to mod my car like a lot of these other ppl on the forum do. I do respect you for posting up your "car" and I do like to see people grow on their mods, but like a lot of the members said, you car just isnt my cup of tea either. Just keep building on it and dont let others change what you like and etc. Everyone grows in and out of phases. I definitely did, from the hellaflush scene to wekfest and etc. Some people here do give good advice, be sure to listen to them. The order of your mods are also important, just because you have enough funds for a CF hood and not coils and wheels doesnt mean you should go out and buy that hood. Start from the ground up (literally). Good luck bud
So true. It's a learning curve really. I think when we first get that mod bug at a young age we want to do everything without a plan. As we get older and learn what NOT to do, you start to plan your mods in sections and you learn to wait for the right parts that will last and still make your car look good and stand out. BRGmatthew is right, start from the ground up literally, you can get a better gauge of what the finished product will look like in the end from there.
Besides that, make sure you're having fun still and just enjoy it.
Appreciate 0