View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 03:23 AM   #34
VincentCloudX07
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006-325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hreed View Post
Golden Gardens or Magnuson actually would be a awesome spot. There is alot of excess parking in Magnuson even on the weekend. We could meet in one of the empty play fields parking lots and set up our grills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi View Post
why not just parking lot along the water in west seattle? or golden gardens? or magnuson?
Quote:
Originally Posted by daheechang View Post
Seattle is better for me as well. I'll try to make it, but like always depending on work.
Hey guys, hadent had anyone post anything for a couple days, but already 9 people have RSVP to the event and the place. Were going to hold it at
1121 N 10th St, Renton, WA 98057
its a big parking garage and a normal meeting stop for many Bimmerpost member. figured that since it was a reg. spot it would just be easier to have it here. if it happens to rain then we would park one floor below the roof to protect us from the rain, but if its sunny then we have the roof. Unfortanatly since its so late in the season, a couple of the people have decided against the BBQ and its just turned into a pretty big meet.
you guys still interested? we would love to have you, the more people the better. after the meet im thinking that a bunch of us just find somewhere to go hit up and get some lunch!!