03-04-2015, 06:19 PM   #14
BMB063
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbnole View Post
I am looking at a 2011 335i m-sport, and the dealer (BMW) has it listed as a used (not certified) car, with only 33K miles. I told them I want to certified and asked why it was not. they said they don't certify many of teir cars to keep the price point down. I searched their site and they have a lot of low mileage 2011 BMWs that are not certified so this seems legit.

here's the odd part, when I asked how much to get it as a CPO, the price went up $5500. and the salesman didn't even know if it needed new tires. I figured maybe $2000-$2500 to certify it. any ideas why they would do that? it has a clean carfax.
Literally went through the same process. At the end of the day, it seems to make more sense to just get the warranty instead of getting it certified. When I talked to the dealers they had the same reaction and one wouldnt even take the time to give me a quote. Go with the warranty in this case.

YouTube | INSTAGRAM | My New Website: Shifted-Perspective.com | DM for discounts on: LUX ANGEL EYES or BPM TUNES
Appreciate 0