View Single Post
      02-20-2018, 12:12 PM   #433
FCobra94
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
So yes you can be proud the US has not reached 18 firearms issues at schools so far this year.
So you've taken the side of twisting statistics to support your own narrative/initiative/agenda; you must work for CNN.

Quote:
Only 3 separate incidents have resulted in deaths, I guess only having 3 school shootings by February is something to be proud of.
That number still pales in comparison to the number of deaths caused by undocumented immigrants guilty of causing drunk driving deaths. Why not take that cause up instead?

Quote:
Also, that video seems to be from an organisation that does not really sit in the middle ground.
It doesn't matter if the devil himself created and published that video; point is, it's 100% factual compared to the agenda which liberal media continues to push, hurting their cause in the process.

Quote:
One thing to consider is just putting severe restrictions on ammunition.
Banning the easiest devices to manufacturer is no way around the issue. This logic works best in stand-up comedy, not real life.
Sonic Tuning ST100 - 18x8.5 ET35 - Conti DWS 245/40/18 - 10/20 F/R spacers