View Single Post
      05-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
ThorsHammer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 BMW 335i Coupe

Updated "Black Beauty" aka SYONRA (56k Warning)

A few small changes since my last photoshoot. She hasn't been detailed, so I apologize for the dirtiness.

1. Cyba tips on the Britalman Catback Exhaust (Thanks, Cyba and Craig@SupremePower).

2. Custom installed Passport 9500ci Radar Detector/Laser Jammer. Also custom built sub box with JL W6v2. Sounds soooo nice. (Thanks, Custom Sounds of San Antonio).

3. ****** Carbon Fiber Bootlid, custom painted with a fade on the lip and exposed license plate area. (Thanks, *****).

4. Custom Alcantara Shift and eBrake Boots (Thanks, **********s).

5. Everyone hated my old roundels, so I changed the wheels and hood to Carbon Fiber (Thanks JBSPEED). I have plain black and white on order for the bootlid and steering wheel.

The biggest change is going from the OEM Aero Spoiler to the Carbon Fiber trunk. It took a lot of tweaking...I mean A LOT...but I finally got it just right.

Up next, Brake Performance Dimpled/Slotted Rotors and Cool Carbon brake pads.
"SYONRA" is for sale! http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=366678 BSM '09 e92 335i | Performance: JB3, RR Catted DP's, INJEN DCI, Britalman Exhst, AA FMIC, FORGE DVs | Suspension: ST-V1 Coils, Hotchkis Chassis Brace & F/R Sways | Wheels: Bremmer Kraft BR03s, Brake Performance Rotors, Cool Carbon Pads, ECS Lines | Exterior: OEM Aero Lip/Rear, ****** CF Trunk Lid, BLUX5 Angels, M-Force M3 Sides | Interior: Passport 9500ci, Black Trim, M3 Wheel
Appreciate 0