Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i M-sport

2011 BMW E90 335i M-Sport 6MT!! AW/black-Navigation-Comfort access

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2011 e90 335i M-Sport Sedan AW/Black interior with Glacier Silver trim.

Up for sale is this insanely clean 335i. This car is in great shape in every aspect. Not one ding on this car! I am looking to go to an M3, C63 or quite possibly a different route all together and am looking to sell.

I have taken the advice of a few and returned the car to stock to sell.

This car runs great and I have had absolutely no problems at all. This is a great, clean vehicle.

I sold my last 2007 E92 335i to a forum member with no issues at all and he loved the car. I am sure he wouldn't mind vouching for my integrity and honesty during his purchase from me.

- 2nd owner/clear title
- 6-speed MT!!!!!
- 29.0K miles (daily driver so mileage will increase) *updated 12/30*

Options
- M-Sport Package - 18" x 8" front and 18" x 8.5" rear Star-Spoke (style 193M) alloy wheels with 225/40R18 front and 255/35R18 rear run-flat performance tires; Increased top speed limiter; Modified suspension tuning; Park Distance Control (rear only); Aerodynamic Package (consisting of modified front/rear bumpers and rocker panels); Shadowline exterior window trim; M style steering wheel; Sport seats; Anthracite colored headliner.

- Sport Package - Shadowline exterior window trim; 18" x 8" front and 18" x 8.5" rear Star-Spoke (style 193M) alloy wheels with 225/40R18 front and 255/35R18 rear run-flat performance tires; Leather sport steering wheel (smaller diameter and thicker rim); Modified suspension; 10-way power front sport seats with 2-way manual headrests and thigh support; Increased top speed limiter.

- Navigation System with iDrive - Hard drive-based navigation system; Real Time Traffic Information; Voice-activation capability; The 8 GB hard drive can store destinations as well as music and can allow transfers of material from a CD, MP3 player or a USB stick to the hard drive (When ordered in combination with the BMW Assist with Bluetooth option, Online Information Services will be included)

- Convenience Package - Anti-theft alarm; Comfort Access keyless entry; Power rear sunshade; Manual rear side window sunshades; Park Distance Control (rear bumpers only).

- IPod(R)/USB Adapter - Ipod adapter and USB adapter. When connected, the iPod (or some other MP3 devices) can be controlled using the steering wheel-mounted audio controls. Also, the iPod application of an iPhone can be used.

- Sirius Satellite Radio – No current subscription.

- BMW Assist w/Bluetooth System - BMW Assist; Bluetooth wireless technology; Bluetooth allows a user of a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to make calls hands-free and have his/her phone's phone book automatically downloaded; Phone numbers can then be accessed and calls can be initiated with controls on the steering wheel; 4-year subscription to BMW Assist Safety Services is also included in this option (When ordered in combination with the Navigation System option, Online Information Services will be included).

- Comfort Access System - Comfort Access remote; Comfort Access allows the user to unlock/lock and enter the car and start/stop the engine without using the key or keyfob, as long as the user is near the car and is in possession of the keyfob. Exterior ambient lighting.

- Heated seats - 3-stage heating for front seats
- Ambient lighting
- Electric rear sunshade
- Manual side window sunshades
- Vehicle Anti-Theft Alarm
- Park Distance Control (rear parking sensors and side mirror aims down when reversing)
- Glacier Silver interior trim
- Shadow line exterior trim
- Bluetooth
- Voice Command
- Xenon Adaptive headlights / LED front and rear turn signals
- Factory Warranty up to 9/2014.
- Maintenance plan for 4 years / 50,000 miles

Modifications/extras:
- 20% Tint
- Gloss black grilles
- Black/white roundels (hood, trunk, steering wheel, all 193m rims)
- Color match reflectors
- Stock 193M Wheels with stock runflats with (great tread and condition)

It has a brand new windshield (no longer tint strip across top). I had gotten a second rock chip and I decided to just replace the windshield.

Cons:
- There are a few really small rock chips in the front of the car from normal driving, but you really have to get down to see them they are hardly visible.

Well.......that's about all the cons.

Attached Images

Last edited by lancealot72; 01-14-2013 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Info update 12/30
Appreciate 0