View Single Post
      01-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #35
Orb
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 335

I do not see the price going down with these quantities. Quaife will only produce this product if it is profitable and that future sales are viable. Since the 3 series is a large scale production it should be when compared to any of the BWM line. It is hard to believe they did make a Z8 product but it was produced because of a group buy.

Initially I have confirmed that the E90 330i, E90 335i and E92 335i with a standard and automatic do share the same differential housing which also looks to be the case for all 3 series 2006 onwards. If you still interested officially add your name to the list. Before going ahead with this a group buy a compatibility list will be listed so if any reason it not compatible then there is no obligation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiver68 View Post
If it will fit a 335i Step Sedan then I'm in.

FWIW, Quaife makes LSD's for many BMW's at $1500 list, so on a group buy it should be < $1500.

Also, I personally contacted Quaife a couple months ago and they stated the BMW 335i was not a priority for them. Perhaps an upfront group buy can make it profitable for them?
Appreciate 0