Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reborn_ View Post
That sounds high relative to mine, but I'm not sure what the daycare would cost for my membership, I'm sure it would be extra. Parking is free, and my membership is $30/month. I get $20/month reimbursement from my medical insurance if i go 12 or more times a month, which I only miss when I go out of town for long periods.

Once a year, I buy pre-workout (40$), a set of gloves (20$), and miscellaneous like a foam roller (40$). There are also wear items like clothes and shoes - call it 200$ a year max.

And finally, a one time investment of about 1000$ to have a home gym as well. Obviously, the last one is not really an ongoing cost and was very optional.
Yeah it is high, but still worth it to me. All top of the line equipment that is always working (down for a day max when something does break) and no extra costs. I do yoga with the wife a few times a week on top of my lifting. They have foam rollers, trigger point balls, those big vibrating machines, etc for post workout. Hell they even provide shit like mouthwash and deodorant.

Plus the gym comes with tennis courts, basketball courts, 2 indoor pools (hot and cold), outdoor pool with bar, public hot tub, and then each locker room has their own hot tub, sauna, and steam rooms.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0