Rep
Drives: '88 Porsche 951

2011 335i E90 M Sport 6AT 38k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,500.00

Item Interest
Hey all,

Up for sale is my 2011 E90 335i M-Sport with a low 38k miles. Finished in Space Grey Metallic over saddle dakota leather interior and loaded with factory options. Adult/BMW enthusiast owned. BMW Performance gloss black grills and rear emblems. Full front end custom Suntek self healing clear bra on front bumper, head lamps, entire hood & fenders. Professional detail/paint correction performed and sealed with 2 layers of Modesta Advanced Water Repellent Glass coating. Interior trim coated with 3 layers of CQuartz UK Edition for protection and shine. Clear bra and correction/coating cost over $5,500. Weather Tech front floor liners to keep footwell areas clean. Vehicle has very low miles and is in excellent condition, interior shows almost zero wear. This is my personal car and I am really the only one who ever sits in it. Oil changes performed every 5k miles with Castrol/BMW full synthetic.

Only selling because I needed a larger vehicle (just picked up an X5) to accommodate car seats/my kid. This car has been an absolute joy, and is a beast of a DD for sure.

Full disclosure, the CarFax shows a low speed rear impact on it. I spoke to the previous owner and the impact was less than 5mph, and required a new bumper cover which was factory painted and installed. There is no evidence that it ever happened, and the fit/finish is perfect.

Feel free to text/call/or PM with any questions.

EDIT: For some reason it's not letting me post pictures, so here is a link to my autotrader ad: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...12015298&Log=0

-Brian
703-945-0629

photo (87) by SpeedFreak81, on Flickr

Last edited by SpeedFreak; 01-13-2016 at 01:08 PM..
Appreciate 0