05-31-2018, 12:22 PM   #14
6ixSpd
Save the manuals!
Rep
Drives: '16 M3, '23 718 Spyder

Thanks for the kind words, gents!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joester View Post
513M looks great, do you know their weight? Bumpers look fantastic. Those H&R sport springs give the perfect fender gap in my subjective opinion.

EDIT: just saw this has 152k miles on it wtffffffff looks so good for the miles.
Thanks! The paint isn't perfect (couple minor scratches here and there, should buff out), but for this many miles it's definitely a solid 8-8.5/10. It helps that I do my best to maintain it cosmetically and mechanically

18" 513M weights:
front = 8.92kg (19.6lbs)
rear = 9.44kg (20.8lbs)

Truly an amazing OE wheel and unbeatable for style (perfect fitment without spacers) and quality (OEM forged!) at this price point. Any other reputable forged wheels would cost $4k+
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostE92d View Post
Best 4dr I've seen for a while.
Helluva compliment, thanks man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bilzerian View Post
I can't say enough about how fantastic those 513's look... There was a set in my area for 1200 with PSS4's. I should have picked them up
Yes, you absolutely should have . That's a great price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilvan View Post
I was on the fence about the H&R Sports vs Performance springs. But damn this just sold me on one. With my tire sizes too its the perfect stance.
The Performance suspension doesn't give enough of a drop to make the cost worthwhile, in my opinion. H&R Sport is so perfect on these cars in terms of ride height. I daily drive it even in blizzards and it's more than doable. Then again, I've owned much lower cars in the winter too lol.

Past: E92 M3, F87 M2, E39 M5, etc
Appreciate 0