04-18-2022, 01:13 AM   #2267
Sparkles
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 2010 328i e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serf27 View Post
You need to code that option.
On my e93 the fob will open the top if I hold the unlock button/CA handle or close the top/fold the mirrors if I lock it or hold the handle.
You can also code the top to close/open in motion at low speeds.

There’s also a small compartment in the rear seat.

I think I found the rear seat compartment, near the rear cup holders? Very small. I can open and close the top with the fob no problem, it just doesn’t do the mirrors, which doesn’t bother me because I’m rarely in a tight spot I’d need that. Also, the fold down back seat storage area took me by surprise when it was black carpet as others I’d seen were fully carpet matched to the car. I have gray interior and the back side of the fold down, with the pass through is gray carpet like the rest of the car, but the backside of the seat, the part that folds down is black, which is a nice don’t show dirt option. It’s a great area for groceries with the top down. I’ve even used the bag clips so they don’t slide around.

Oh, one other thing about the car…you can see where it’s been if you aren’t the original owner and have nav. You can look up the previous drives, my last car even had “home” programmed in so I could’ve driven to its last owner’s local house if I wanted.

Last edited by Sparkles; 04-18-2022 at 01:27 AM..
Appreciate 0