View Single Post
      04-18-2022, 11:39 AM   #2271
Sparkles
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 2010 328i e93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serf27 View Post
Yea, that small area by the cup holders. I’m not sure what my rear passengers would want to put there anyways
I never fold the mirrors due to tight space, it just looks better when parked. LOL.

The small holes on the rear passenger inner panels are for the wind deflector. I don’t have one, but heard they help with the top down.

1 thing I hate about the E93 is how short the sun visors are. They hardly block out the sun. They don’t really have a designated area to sit into though, so I’m thinking of putting some E90 visors in it.
I figured that spot holds rubber bands for their hair? A gum wrapper holder? It’s seriously useless, lol. I do have a wind deflector, it’s one of the first things I added, though sometimes I fold it down for full wind. I do like it can fold/stow in trunk. I don’t like how anyone could take it because it isn’t locked in place by the back deck cover like the e46.

Need a visor I like to wear because I don’t want to wear one. One that clips to sunglasses would be perfect as midday sun gets behind my sunglasses (fitted wrap rx ones). FWP.

I do like the nav screen is somewhat viewable though polarized glasses, unlike the e46, so the screen is obviously a bit better.
Appreciate 0