View Single Post
      09-22-2007, 03:00 PM   #10
TRZ06
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' M3

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I am the one that had the front bar installed upside down. I have not had any issue with my rear though and I don't know of the rear could be installed upside down.

Keep in mind that although it may not seem possible to have it installed upside down, do not rule that out until you see a diagram from H&R. My installer thought there was no way the front could be installed upside down either, but guess what, it was.

What is really sad is how often this is happening. It seems as though doing swar bar installs are stumping a few installers out there, and really if you take your time and actually READ the instructions, this would not happen.

I never had any issues with adding sways to my S4, but then again, I had an Audi dealer do it for me. BMW however won't touch anything aftermarket, at least not any dealers that I how found, unless it is something Dinan related by a dealer with a Dinan tech.

I would have gladly paid more to have my stuff installed at the dealer level.

Good luck and please keep us informed of what happened.

In my case, the bad install is costing my installer a good deal of money, he is replacing, both front coilovers, front sway bar, bushings, top hats, both end-links, and a re-alignment.

I feel bad for him actually, because my installer (also the owner of the shop) did the whole install (and is very compentent) with the exception of the front bar, which an employee did, and that turned out to be a mistake.
13' Audi TTRS (APR stage 1, MSS springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' M3 Interlagos Blue: 6sp, Tech.
Appreciate 0