View Single Post
      04-27-2013, 11:07 AM   #74
taibanl
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiguy20002 View Post
I am looking for the same info, as it seems that some of the less expensive speakers are discontinued, though there is quite a few listed on this thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343673. This will be for an e90.

Most likely I would just go with Co-axes in the stock locations rather than going with components and replacing the trim, mostly for cost reasons. I would like as much of a factory look as possible.

I am looking for some spacers/adapters for the front speakers. I have been in contact with jtsherri, and he does not make the spacers/adapters for the front speakers, but he does for the underseat sub. He did say that if I gave him a template he would come up with an adapter for the front speakers, I will continue to work with him on that and see how that goes.

I also read that Technic creates wiring harnesses, so I will contact him to see if I can get a wiring harness for the front speakers, so I will not have to cut any factory wiring.

Otherwise, lots of good information on this site, I feel as if I almost have enough information to make an informed decision.

I will continue to for more information, and I will see what I come up with.
You can get the trim for $60...its worth having deticated tweets and raising your soundstage.
Appreciate 0