View Single Post
      01-13-2007, 09:42 PM   #13
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Send a message via AIM to SE3P_to_E90
yeaa.. nice detective work and assumptions there guys -- as for judging based on your assumptions and premature conclusions, yes, that's what i paid. What you didn't take into consideration was the time devoted to the material to shine and polish the entire unit (which weren't included), as well as the finance charges that I had to pay as it was bought on credit.

Like i said, i'm not in a rush to sell this unit and was just looking to see if anyone wanted it for the total dollars invested toward this unit.

uhaulball, don't jump down and try to play detective and catch me "red-handed" especially when you wanted this exhaust a few weeks back and wanted to suggest your low-ball offers -- and i clearly refused.

As for me trying to profit from this unit -- no... sorry, you're clearly mistaken -- as i don't make money on shipping.

and finally, i've been buying numerous parts from this forum without scamming anyone. If anything, when i want to get rid of it, i'll take my own hit and let it go -- i.e. my footwell module.