Drives: 2020 M2C HS

Garage List
2020 M2 Comp  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfarrzhp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXE46 View Post
Because NA rules supreme over forced induction, sounds better and provides a more organic driving experience. Not to mention these modern M cars with BMW 's lackluster steering engagement. All the cars prior to EPS were more engaging to drive. Sure, they were slower but as most of us know, speed isn't everything.
I had an E46 M3, 330iZHP, Dinan Stage 3 135i and now M2 CS (among many other less notable BMWs). The steering feel on the CS is on par with all of them and the handling is superior by a wide margin. Well, the 135i was set up for the track, but on the roads the CS is much more livable and it's easier to drive at 9/10s.

I'm not hating on the earlier BMWs, they are great and the new M cars are getting too heavy, but the M2 is not significantly heavier than the E46 M3.

They should have at least had an M2C, but I appreciate the effort here.

Oh and none of my BMWs have sounded particularly good, and the E46 M3 probably sounded the worst. Subjective, perhaps, but it's probably the weakest point in my favorite brand of cars.
I couldn't agree more with you. I too had more than half of the car shown in the video and current an M2C. Looks, sound, handling, speed everything is better in the M2. Of course subjective but that's my opinion from having and living with almost every variant of m3s.
Appreciate 0