in5ane_3
Lieutenant General
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba View Post
What's SOL?

Unfortunately, I did see the car before signing the paper, and that's how I found out it was damaged and the argument started. So I guess I was tricked into their little scheme of getting themselves out of paying for my damage huh?

I don't have proof that they said it may be 2x or 3x, because they never said it, but it was just me thinking about the "what if's". They refused to tell me how much it would be in the morning, and I really cannot risk waiting in the morning to pick it up because what if they try to belittle me and really charge me more expensive in the morning?
SOL is sh*$ out of luck.

Well pretty much if you saw the car before you signed papers you're done. At that point you should have called a squad car in to asses the damages so you can have another witness. You said you had a 180 from the sheriff and with cop there at the scene he would've had the right to view it.

So pretty much, you signed a release for the car, saw the car before signing and have no witness encounters of anything they said.

You are really out of luck here boba, I'm not sure there is much more you can do.
Appreciate 0