View Single Post
      01-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #69
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Yes mate, if thats ok? Where you travelling from and who else is going?
Well, I'm going with a couple of lads that I work with (one has a seriously tuned Focus RS and the other an Audi A3 3.2 cruiser-type thing!). Theres also another couple of people but I don't know them as well; went to the ring last summer with them all and it was a great time but I don't think any of us are what you'd call expereinced 'ringers'!

We're just gonna be spending time at the 'ring, have a few blasts up the autobahn followed by some food and beers so it can't be anything other than good with like-minded people (their taste in cars leaves a lot to be desired but at least they're not gonna be trying to get in your bed at night!!). Would be quite handy having another beemer owner on board to shut the others up lol!!

Oh, the girlfriend might be coming but she pulls too many faces when I say I'll be wanting to make use of my now derestricted car on the autobhan so thats not confirmed yet. I think it depends on whether anyone else is bringing any of their pieces!

I live in Loughborough, Leicestershire but a couple of cars are coming from Crewe - we'll all be meeting at Dover on Thursday night and getting either the 8 or 10am ferry on Friday.

Anyway, if your seriously intersted then let me know and I'll send you the details of the hotel, ferry etc. Did you want to bring your car or grab a lift?

(Oh...aren't you going to the one in March??)
Appreciate 0