View Single Post
      06-01-2019, 08:21 AM   #88
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueh88 View Post
Well. Quaife LSD installed. This has got to be one of the best mods I have ever done.

Still only first impressions yet but wow what an impression! The increased traction now is really addictive. That's with the traction control fully off, i.e. button held for a few seconds. There is so much more control through the corners now and I have much more confidence in the handling.

I will assume these improvements can only be amplified in wet conditions! So looking forward to seeing what it's like on the next rainy day! Hang on, that's today!
Wow I seriously wasn't expecting such a good experience truth be told I suppose until you've had one you wouldn't really understand what your missing out on.. other than it's clearly great so, if I'm not mistaken the power increases alone from running without the DSC must be pretty amazing, I mean I've heard that does kick in quite often when cornering whereas your LSD is just putting down power all the time. And yeah the rain test will be amazing, I've had the back end out a few times going round an island with a little throttle increase and it can be pretty scary so it will be interesting to see how the LSD affects that. Well enjoy anyway and report back when you can
Appreciate 0