Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, 335i

FS: JL Audio 500/1v2 and 2x JL Audio 10w3v3 in Zenclosure Box

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have a Zenclosure box built with correct internal volume for each sub.

I have 2 JL Audio 10w3v3-2 installed in it and it is powered by a JL Audio Slash 500/1v2. The subs and amp haven never been played loud or turned up high since I used them to fill in the low end that was missing and am not a person who listens to loud and powerful bass - I just like the full complete sound and the L7 was missing a little low end. The setup sounds great and leaves alot of trunk room since Zenclosure built the box to fit way back into the trunk.

I also am including a Technic harness with LOC that allows you to do all the wiring without having to splice or tap any wires.

I am willing to ship but because of the size and weight it will probably be close to 100$ to ship it. Local sale is best but either is fine (and it will be insured if shipped).

I figure about 150/sub and 250 for the amp is reasonable. 50 for the harness and 100 for the box.

PRICE DROP: $600!!!!!!!!! I need this gone!!
I was asking 700 for the locals and 700 + actual shipping if needed

. New the setup is a little over 1000$. I am open to offers but please keep them reasonable. I would like to move this sooner than later.

PM me or email me at jhershorin@protuningfreaks.com for the fastest response.

Last edited by Jake@MOTIV; 11-07-2012 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 0