Bimmer_Bro
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335xi LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadger View Post
Quick update.
So I drove home a little while ago and noticed the shudder on 30mph cruise control. Same shudder as well when feathering throttle round roundabouts.
So I got home and flashed stage 0.
Strsiggt away the car felt smoother and I couldn't replicate any shudder cruising with cc at 30 mph, 70mph and on roundabouts.
So I came home and flashed the v7 stage 2+. Again I couldn't replicate any shuddering at all.
Im hoping that's cured it, but I'm so paranoid I will report back during next week with how it goes.
I also prefer the boost curve of the v7, kicks like a mule ��

In a side note, for the firdt time I has a issue after flashing. Upon starting the engine, I was pulling off in D3. I couldn't even manually get it to go into first or second gear. However after about 20 meters it dropped into second and full functionality restored. This happened upon flashing the v7 map. Anyone had this?

Thanks again for all the continued support and I hope everyone is having a great Christmas!
V7 is my favourite. V9 was ok . I found it smooth and nicer for around town driving but the boost curve is different and a little unpredictable. I wouldn't be surprised if your issue was the tune itself. Enjoy v7.
Yes starting off is D3 after flashing is completely normal. Just drive slow till your up to a 3rd gear speed then it will reset itself. It only seems to do this if you flash , wait a min then start the car and drive.
I have flashed then left the car overnight and it didn't do that.