cuiter23
Major
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87 M2 6Spd

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc K View Post
When I did my muffler delete, I noticed more pull on my car. That stock exhaust is so restrictive. You're better off getting a muffler delete. The AA Exhaust just looks nice, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrngway View Post
The AA Exhaust should have less drone now that folks are figuring out what's causing it with that system. It sounds like a slight modification to the hangers will elminate most of the drone around 2k rpm. The resonance chamber also works to reduce it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iczz View Post
AA exhaust is muffler delete with resonance chamber to reduce drone.

I think AA claims about 4-5 hp gain in the development stage, which is not bad for a system like this.

You will get more hp gain if you do 2nd cat delete or even primary cat delete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BBS View Post
I don't think anyone here would notice 4-5 hp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrift4wd View Post
I highly doubt they are getting 4-5 hp anyways.

maybe 1 hp lol

if you car is faster by anychance....its because your saving weight.

600 dollars hahaha. You can get a muffler delete, a resonator, and new tips for less then HALF the price. a muffler shop can custom fabricate a cat-back system for that price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyan2k View Post
0-1hp is probably correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike-y View Post
or just get the AA tune instead for $500 and you'll actually make 10-15+ more hp. I'd rather have that than more noise.
Thanks for the responses guys. I am probably not going to do a muffler delete due to the fact that I dont really like the extremely deep hum that comes with a delete. Too muscle car sounding for me haha.

I'll look into the AA tune in the future. The next thing im going to do is to get my windows tinted!
[SOLD] 2007 E90 328i - Titanium Metallic l 19" VMR V710 l H&R Trak+ Spacers l M-Sport Rear Bumper l Mtech Rear Lip Spoiler l Hamann Front Lip l Eibach Sportline l AA N52 Signature Exhaust l OEM Blacklines l MTEC V3 AE l 6000K HID l Nokya 7000K Fogs l MTEC License Plate LED l Interior LED l 15% Tint l BlackVue DR380G-HD + PMP
2023 G87 M2 6Spd - HEA Package | OEM M Performance Carbon Wing
Appreciate 0