Mauricio
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, MT, SP

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDZEP
Was this the dealer you were working with, or some tire shop? I think what is just as upsetting is the crappy attitudes the businesses have these days. You can try BMW NA, and good luck - but from what I've heard you'll be lucky if they give you the time of day.

Sorry about your woes, and I agree with the concern over ample production. I suppose this was a semi-known risk we all took when we bought a car equipped with emerging technology for tires. I think when I get close to the time to replace mine, but within several thousand miles, I'm going to order the new ones just so I'll know I have them.

Let us know how you make out... GOOD LUCK.
I had no choice but to deal with a local tire shop because the dealer told me they do not patch Run-Flat tires. They told me to buy new tires! Considering they cost $350 a piece at the dealer and they are not in stock, I had no choice. They said it just like that..."Sorry man, you need to buy new tires".
Like it's that easy to spend $1600 when I get flats. Unbelievable.

I think if BMW is going to provide us with these tires, at least make the necessary improvements to the service department to fix flat tires. They are pretty common, and for them to simply tell you "buy new tires"? That just sucks.
Appreciate 0