Thread: Aircon issue
View Single Post
      05-02-2022, 03:29 AM   #16
Bobbych
Private
Rep
Drives: 3 series 320d 2010

Hi and thanks both for your replies and I will look to answer both

First with regards to the garage, I did not go into detail but on the day, I left the car with them for an hour and on my return what I witnessed did not fill me with confidence that the work was even attempted but I didn't go into all that and that is why I said negative things about them and why I wanted it redone

As for the blending flap, I cannot confirm that but it all ses and sounds working

On selecting Aircon, I can hear the system switching through the vent and I can hear the usual refrigerator type noise coming through the vent . So the Aircon is on and working. If I adjust the temp either with the main temp selector or using the hot and cold dial on the vent it does change temp up and down so it all seems to work as it should

The issue is when on full cold on both settings it does not get cold enough

As for the expected temp, you may be correct but again i. Only comparing to the prevtyeads I have own this and whenever I put Aircon on, no matter of the current temp, the air from the vents was very cold. Almost to the point where I wod turn it off after a while as it was too cold

Now it doesn't seem cold enough.

On a run out on Saturday the outside temp was 14 and it was warm in the cabin so I put on the Aircon. The air blown out was warm. I turned off the Aircon and the air actually got colder without Aircon than with it which led me to believe there was an issue which I still believe there is
Appreciate 0