United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 AKY View Post
Propaganda.

Read and hear the same thing over and over again and it eventually becomes the truth, even if 99% of it is "alleged".

I'm not going to condone or condemn anyone until I've seen the evidence for myself.

I wholeheartedly echo Raf555's comments.
The problem with this is....it's normally "too late" when they are "convicted or found guilty"....

As they would be probably in pieces after blowing up a train or building...

Do I have to remind people that we are not dealing with "normal" criminals here?....

It's not OBD thefts, where there can be a "debate" whether this affects certain cars, if someone has a cloning key set, does that mean they're criminals? or they just happen to work for a garage? is it illegal to possess a cloning key device? should consumer protection laws be amended? what about trading standards? what about bmw warranty? should BMW UK recall all cars in the UK? what about second hand cars etc etc etc....

fcuk that!!!....we are dealing with terrorists here!....they don't care about prison! about dying!...they just want to blow something up and kill lots of people....and to that, I say kick them out!!
Appreciate 0