View Single Post
      01-26-2017, 01:14 PM   #1
RBT-Tuning
Austria
Rep
Drives: A lot of BMWs...

xHP Flashtool - Flash your automatic trans! Official thread

xHP Flashtool
is the worldwide first and complete Tuning-Solution for your BMW with ZF6HP automatic transmission.

After 1.5 years of community driven development here on E90Post.com and some more 6 months and thousands of additional development hours, we are proud to announce the first all-in-one solution for BMW 6-speed automatic transmissions.

xHP Flashtool put's the power to fully customize your automatic transmission at your hands. Connect your Android smartphone to your car and customize around 100 maps by yourself or choose from pre-defined OTS maps in the xHP in-App Store.

Download on Play Store

App Main features:
  • Ability to flash your transmission controller (TCU) on your BMW with custom files.
  • The flash method is 100% safe. The TCU can always be restored to a working state, even if the cable get's pulled during a flash procedure.
  • Read/Delete TCU trouble codes (free)
  • Backup your TCU and restore to stock at any time you want
  • Choose from pre-defined maps in the xHP InApp-Store and customize them further with our powerful in-app Editor functions!
  • Switch between maps in 2 minutes.
  • Pricing: 119 USD for the main flash license, which enables you to do as many custom flashes as you want. The OTS maps will range from 49 - 89 USD, depending on type and vehicle. Or you can choose the "Super License" for 249 USD, to get everything in one sweep. This offers a price-advantage of 77 USD over single purchases.
  • xHP supports up to 3 cars per device and Google account.

Required Hardware:
Don't want to flash your car by yourself? Don't want to read into the details? You have no Android device? No problem. Search our dealer network, to find someone do the work for you!

xHP Dealer Locator

OTS Map Features

OTS Maps will of course have different setups, depending on the vehicle, but in general they will share the following features:

Stage 1 Setup:
  • Optimized D Shiftpoints to facilitate sporty, yet economy style driving
  • Optimized Shift Strategy for up/downhill driving
  • Optimized Warmup Behaviour
  • Optimized Torque Converter Lockup in 1st/2nd/3rd gear
  • Lowered minimum RPM limit manual mode
  • Adapted Torque Limits for Tuned engines
  • Start in 1st Gear in Manual Mode
  • Gear Display in Dash in D/S/M Modes

Stage 2 Setup:
  • Optimized D & S Shiftpoints for better acceleration in part and full throttle situations
  • 25% faster, firmer, sportier upshifts in D/S/M mode
  • Faster paddle response time
  • Raised Torque Limits for Tuned engines
  • Start in 1st Gear in Manual Mode
  • Gear Display in Dash in D/S/M Modes

Stage 3 setup:
  • Optimized D & S Shiftpoints for better acceleration in part and full throttle situations
  • 25% faster shifts in D mode
  • 50% faster & very firm upshifts in S/M Mode
  • Instant paddle response time
  • Removed Rev - Limiters in M (True Manual Mode)
  • Race-like rev-match Downshifts (Throttle Blip) first time ever on Diesel BMWs
  • Lowered minimum RPM limit manual mode (5/6th gear)
  • Adapted Torque Limits for Tuned engines
  • Gear Display in Dash in D/S/M Modes"

App Screenshots from Sony xPeria M2:

Splash Screen:

Main Screen:

xHP In-App Shop:

Fault Code reading & sharing:

Youtube Tutorial 1:

Youtube Tutorial 2:

Stage 3 Cal. on N57 Diesel:

Stage 3 flash S-Mode on Single Turbo 335i

Stage 3 Demo on highly modded 135i

0-62mph comparison on 330xd:

FAQ:

Q: Can I test xHP before buying anything?
A: Yes. The download of xHP is completely free. You can do a full read of your TCU and read/delete fault codes without any license.

Q: May I return to stock any time with xHP?
A: xHP downloads a full backup from our servers, before attempting any flash procedure. You can flash back your original file at any time.

Q: Do I have to connect my Android device with xHP to my car all the time?
A: No. You only need to connect, when you’re flashing, or reading data from your vehicle. During normal driving, you don’t have to have a live connection, or even carry the device with you.

Q: I’m going to sell my car. May I re-use my bought License on my next vehicle?
A: Yes. Just uninstall xHP before giving away your car. You can then connect your License with your next vehicle.

Q: How do I check if my vehicle is supported?
A: We offer a "Check Support" function at www.xhpflashtool.com

Q: How about reliability, will I shorten the life of my transmission using xHP?
A: Tenthousands of cars worldwide have already driven millions of miles on our setups. This is the best prove for the reliability of our maps. We do develop them for each car on the street. We don't draw maps at the desk, nor do we need someone else to tell us the secret sauce. We develop everything from scratch in house and we are the only ones doing that.

Q: Am I allowed to change between different OTS and custom tunes?
A: You can switch between tunes as often as you like and you are allowed to buy multiple OTS tunes and manage them on the same device.

Q: I'm running an Alpina flash currently, do i have to revert to stock before using xHP?
A: No. xHP saves the Alpina flash as backup and then overwrites it. (if you choose to do an exact Backup on your car)

Q: Is my car supported right now?
A: Please look into our vehicle database on www.xhpflashtool.com

Q: How about early N54 cars? (pre 03.2007 335i)
A: Those are supported to.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask here directly, shoot us a PM, contact us through our Website or follow us on Facebook!

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Attached Images

Last edited by RBT-Tuning; 10-30-2019 at 08:53 AM..
Appreciate 8