Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzenno View Post
His car/runs are what keep me motivated in modding my car only without nos my goal is to find means of getting down to those times eventually without nos which "should" be possible on RBs but it'll require a similar setup to his weight wise I think

His car is only 1.1seconds behind the Bugatti Veyron in 100-200km/hr!! That is TopGear material right there
His car is what has helped/motivated me tune a lot of my friends car's to be beasts with minimal investment.... Following his guidelines I've gotten a couple cars into the 11's with under $1000 spent (not including tires).

Was thinking of throwing nitrous into my car to pull into the low 11's... but I just hate the squeaking/rattling that comes after you start gutting your interior and putting it back together.... it just never is the same so I can't come around to doing serious weight reduction

LUCKILY... I have a buddy with a FBO+METH plus stupidly weight reduced 135i willing to give nitrous a shot.... come spring time it should be ready to do some damage.

We tried it a couple weeks ago, but were finding it too difficult to comfortably maintain traction at WOT even in 3rd so it was hard to get solid runs in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod182 View Post
Yes...im pretty sure it is my verified 6.95 second run...just did the km/hr conversion. If only i had a DCT on the sedan....the power cutoff between shifts hurts my times.
Power cutoff is there due to the nitrous and AT correct?
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0