View Single Post
      12-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #742
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
Rep
Drives: fast, sometimes slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalaxy View Post
Let me guess, you got stuck? Muuuuhhahaha. My F150 was great. Slapped her into 4x4 mode and off she went. All in all even with 4 x 4, 33" all terrain tires and 18" clearance, there were some moments of drama for me. I'm completely blown away on how little was done in the way of clearing snow in and around Montreal this AM. The T-Can was a friggin mess by 1130AM with abandoned stuck cars and trucks littering the highway and service roads. Good to see my hard earned tax dollars at work.
Yup, once the snow went up to the hood, I got stuck.

I was so pissed at the people I pay $280 to clean my driveway. They showed up at 5pm, and I couldn't even go anywhere (there was too much snow to shovel, and I didn't feel like it anyway). Funny that my city didn't even really clean roads until the evening, so people kept getting stuck trying to get home. I even lent someone a shovel. Didn't help... he had to bring out his GL to tow his Mazda out. Then someone else got stuck and they brought their Escalade to help. Kind of funny how we here use premium SUVs as towtrucks.

TCan was *that* bad? Glad I didn't go anywhere, I guess.