Rep
Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKL View Post
This car is so awesome.
THanks mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by omaragha View Post
I respect the work and investment - certainly an individual car but why is it needed ?
Thank you.
Fair enough question...whether or not it is needed depends on the owner.

Unlike some people in the 'car scene' which drive with their daily cars INSANELY Low, i just couldn't do this, or live with this. This whole "low life is a way of life" is utter bull to me.
It is my daily car which gets me from point A to B as well as the car i just take out for a drive when i have that need.
It is also the car i use to attend the smaller monthly local car meets down at ace cafe as well as the larger awesome meets during show season.
The I-level was extra money, but this is just for showing off at shows tbh. But once you spend £3500 plus, what is an extra £300 for this kind of kl technology.
It is a car that i take people too and from the airport occasionally.
Living in central London which probably has the worst roads riddled with potholes and the most speedbumps anywhere in the UK. Family and friends also have extremely steep drive ways and being able to get up and down them without damaging anything is very useful.
As much as i hate it, i am occasionally a local taxi for friends and being low as well as having people in the back can cause some serious rubbing issues.
In terms of carrying passengers which is my biggest hate, i do carry business associates and can have a full car. Having to explain what that rubbing noise is has not got tiring and just plain embarrassing.

I drive my 335i hard and i need that car to handle well, as well as be comfortable. I am not wanting an all out track car for handling as I will never reach the limits of the car on the streets. But i am the kind of guy that likes to know the car can handle it if need be.

And AIR ticks all these boxes and does it very well.

I will leave two videos which show the capabilities of the kit. They are worth a watch.
One of the I-Level doing its thing and the second showing the air doing what it does best.

I-Level Demonstation Video

[u2b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COpN7QH5zUo[/u2b]

Air Suspension - Can You Really Have It All?

[u2b]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrupjf-QFQ[/u2b]
Appreciate 0