View Single Post
      10-04-2017, 05:34 AM   #48
Crawlermonkey
Rep
Drives: E90 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateLurker View Post
Just a heads up the PE Group buy is off.

Finally got a hold of Phillip after 5 phone calls over 4 days and 2 voicemails. He's not much of a talker, was screening my calls for some reason and only responded to my texts.

FYI According to him: "Group buy is no longer in affect. That ended at the beginning of the August." He confused the hell out of me by texting: "Keep in mind, that's was $200 if you brought the exhaust and materials to me." (Meaning off the car and with replacement pipes? wtf)
"Group buy total price was $245. Which Sean did state on Facebook at least." Lots of misinformation between what he is saying and this thread so I'm just going to take it to a shop with a lift and knock this out in a couple hours.

If you were confused you could have continued communication.

I had been asked by many people what cost would be if they brought me the exhuast off the car with material. That's was $200

$245 was the group buy. That's was with me doing removal and install and providing all materials.

I'm sorry on my end for poor communication. I work as a union Ironworker during the day. So I wasn't screening calls. I just don't keep my phone on me at work. My line of work just doesn't allow for it.
Also exhaust work isn't all I do. I work on motorcycles part time as well.
We did speak on the phone, after that is where things got confusing.
If you had continued communication I had decided I was willing to extend the group buy. I didn't receive a response from my last text to you so I didn't continue texting you.

As for the switch from text to email. That's because I started getting texts and calls from completely random people at all hours of the day. In hind sight. I should have just used my email in the first place. Much easier to to keep track of who wants what in what day. Since I guess including a name and what car you drive in a text was to hard for many people to figure out.
I had one individual I had to ask what his name was three separate times.
Appreciate 0