View Single Post
      06-04-2022, 12:45 PM   #46
Wadger
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Apologies for delayed response.

I only flashed the once since I fixed problem previously.
I just flashed to stage 0 as I know I'd blown a seal in my rear turbo and wanted them to spin as little as possible for the journey to the garage.
But as soon as I got to the motorway on cruise control it was back with the oscillation...
As you can see in earlier posts, nearly everything has been replaced, no boost leaks, holds vacuum as well as pressure..

Reference the post regarding engine codes and reduced power, this must be somthing different entirely.

From my limited experience, I do beleive it is down to the throttle body, now being poorly managed by the DME due to the flashing issue.
I come to this conclusion, at the AFR readings were in reaction to the throttle position variations.
I would rule out wheel speeds sensors, as this would be present regardless of tune or number of times flashed..

Plus it occurs regardless of using cruise control, so that rules out cruise control being the issue. CC just maintains the parameters required to present the issue much better than manual throttle control.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Wadger; 06-04-2022 at 12:52 PM..
Appreciate 0