08-01-2020, 10:41 AM   #17
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yurslo View Post
Seems this is a common occurrence. Item (intercooler) listed as in stock when I ordered (June 27). Few days later got a response email that it wouldn't be available until 2 July. Then a week or so later, it was an email saying 14 July. Then after that passed it was 21 July. Today, it's been pushed to 10 August. No bueno.
Hi,
Delays during these times are not shocking, unfortunately.
We do business with over 150 brands, and I can easily say 75% of them are having inventory issues.

I explained the VRSF ETA issue numerous times; I will explain it again.

The ETA we get is from the manufacturer; we do not have any control over the time or any changes. We sent you the ETA as we were getting them.
We have a team that follows up on orders to make sure our customers are aware of the ETA change instead of leaving them in the dark, as most other vendors do.

To check the VRSF ETA, all you have to do is go on their website and look up the part if it says in green "in stock," then its in stock.

We do our best to keep the website 100% accurate but since 99.99% of manufacturer do not use API systems for the inventory the changes are not made automatically. Someone from our team has to check over 7 000 products and change the ETA when needed

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0