12-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #34
Jffeijao
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by bman5150 View Post
I guess I'm just not sure I'd be able to find a 2011 msport with nav, prem package, step, BT, iPod USB in Ohio. I may hold out. I drove my friends 2011 335xi today for 120 miles. It's doesn't have nav, iPod USB, prem package or BT but it does have the sports package. I just love the car. Seat was a little tight but I'd get used to that. Loved the fact we averaged 28 mpg too in what is a very fast and sporty car! Anyway, after experiencing a 335 without nav, I'd say I would occasionally miss it but so long as the car had BT, USB and satellite radio I'd be good to go. We'll see what happens with this car I have my eye on. Ie essentially waited for years to get a 335i so a few more mos wont hurt if I need to be patience. Did I say how awesome the 335xi was to drive today??!!? Me want...
Check www.truecar.com , set the distance to zip as 'no limits'. You'll find tons of cars for sale. This is an integrator to most of the ads online.
Buying a luxury (above 30k)2011 car with no nav is insane. Half of the fun is enjoying the electronics. Nav is just one of them. You get dvd, SAT and other nice things in the package.
I had it in a list of very difficult options as I was in search for a diesel 3 series. Got it and love it. 30mpg and unbelievably explosive torque....

Just checked and right now there are 175 2011 BMW 3 series for sale in a 200mile radius from you. Just pick one.
Also if you find the right car, shipping it to you from anywhere in US will be max $1k. Consider this option and have fun!
2012 Grand Cherokee (sold!)
2003 MB SLK stick (garage queen)

Last edited by Jffeijao; 12-11-2012 at 07:37 PM..
Appreciate 0