View Single Post
      10-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #665
RGP-N54
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
No problem! We are happy to help. The 17x9.5" ET35 squared can fit, but it is an aggressive fitment and will require some work. Up front, you will need at least an 8mm spacer to clear your suspension, and then negative camber will need to be dialed in. Spacer size is dependent on what type of suspension and tires you have, so a larger spacer may be needed in some cases. In the rear, a 265 is typically a direct fit.

If you are looking for a direct fit, then I would recommend going with our 17x9" ET30 wheels. This provides the same concavity as the 17x9.5" ET35, but usually does not require spacers to be installed up front (unless you are using a conical style suspension such as KW, or Ohlins. In that case, a 5mm spacer may be needed up front). You would be able to run 245/40-17 or 255/40-17 tires on that fitment. A touch of negative camber may be needed with 255's depending on your ride height and tire brand/compound.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

-Matt
I appreciate your reply Matt, great customer service . Always a pleasure seeing that.

Anyways, thanks for the reply Matt. My goal is to have the rims by the end of the year so if anyone's looking to the same setup I'll be more than happy to share it when it's all set!

FBO E50 + ARC-8s are the goal for the end of the year.. time will tell.
Appreciate 0