sfarisminhas
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 Saloon 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull90 View Post
Hi All

The CD73 Professional Radio in my 2009 E92 failed, BMW quoted £700 so I picked one up of ebay for £80. The replacement works fine all apart from parking sensors, there is just no chime or noise from them.

Took into BMW, they charged a pretty penny to diagnose, said the sensors are all working ok and it was due to the second hand head unit but said they couldn't code it... Is this because they physically can't or just wont?

Is there anyone near Cambridge that I could run the car over too and get it coded?

Or anyone that could suggest what I need to buy to do it myself? I have found a few places to download the software just unsure on what adapter i need, the ones on ebay seem to only work on the E92's before 2007.

Many thanks

Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by numskull90 View Post
Hi All

The CD73 Professional Radio in my 2009 E92 failed, BMW quoted £700 so I picked one up of ebay for £80. The replacement works fine all apart from parking sensors, there is just no chime or noise from them.

Took into BMW, they charged a pretty penny to diagnose, said the sensors are all working ok and it was due to the second hand head unit but said they couldn't code it... Is this because they physically can't or just wont?

Is there anyone near Cambridge that I could run the car over too and get it coded?

Or anyone that could suggest what I need to buy to do it myself? I have found a few places to download the software just unsure on what adapter i need, the ones on ebay seem to only work on the E92's before 2007.

Many thanks

Matt
Are your rear speakers connected mate. Had the same issue. Once I connected up the rear speakers, hey presto, the PDC started to work.
Appreciate 0