BK
Smiling politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [9.00]
Thumbs up Passport BMW in Maryland - Peter Brizan

Thumbs up for Peter Brizan and Passport BMW in Maryland. He did everything you'd want a CA to do -- very knowledgeable about the car, kept me informed of the order status, and always returned phone calls and e-mails promptly. He also made sure my car was prepped quickly and did not get the usual dealership stickers put on it.

I wanted to get the BMW front windshield visor when I picked up my car, but the parts department would be closed by the time I got there. He let me order the visor, then went to get it from parts so he had it when I showed up later to pick up the car. He threw in the carpeted floor mats and BMW valve stem caps.

Passport is absolutely the least convenient location for me of all of the metro DC BMW dealerships (I live in VA), but I had read so many positive reviews I gave it a try. I am glad I did. Excellent buying experience, and the price was better than the other dealerships I checked. I highly recommend Peter Brizan at Passport BMW in MD if you are in the DC area looking for a BMW.