View Single Post
      02-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
Wes335XI
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335XI Space Grey

Blake - 3Zero3 Motor Sports - BMW Wheels

I was in search of a single VMR rim which can be hard to come by. I came across this site which proved to have a wide selection of rims specifically for the BMW bolt pattern.

The pricing of the site is competitive. I actually made a mistake on my initial order and I am out here in Afghanistan at the moment. I sent an e-mail to the company and received a prompt response from them on Monday morning. Blake got my correction to the order and double checked on the shipping to Alaska. The site had it wrong and he was kind enough to split the difference for shipping to Alaska.

The customer service was a 10 out of 10. Prompt replies and answered any and all of my questions. He had an understanding for my situation and supplied me with the requested tracking number promptly.

If you are looking for a single rim or even a set, I suggest trying these guys out first to see what they have to offer. Will be sure to order again if I need any replacement rims or a new set in the future. Blake was a real pleasure to work with.

http://www.3zero3motorsports.com/
-Wes
2022 X5 MSport Alpine White/Tartufo Merino - Inbound
Appreciate 0