View Single Post
      03-24-2014, 11:34 PM   #29
jose_sonictuning
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambat View Post
i think they would have a very hard time being able to prove how low you were running them. regardless, only being able to stand behind your struts for a single year just shows the kind of confidence they have in these things. sure they have camber plates and more adjustment, but what is the point if build quality is no good? heck at least stand behind the product for 3 or 5 years.. but only 1 really makes me want to avoid them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drock28 View Post
ya.. thats exactly what I thought.. but the tech guy said.. when they open a strut.. there is a way they can tell what range it was lowered..

anyways.. all that said.. indeed Sonic's warranty is pretty useless.. but im not too concerned about that..

my biggest concern, is to get the kit installed.. and see what the results will be, by tweeking both strut height adjustment and spring compression.. if I can get it close to flush in front.. I will be more then satisfied..
All of our coils include 1 year warranty against defects and lifetime structural.

Most of the folks on the board are familiar with our suspension, some of the RWD guys are running our suspension with more than 60k to 70k on the clock.

In case you have a defect with your suspension, we do not ask you your lowering range, if it was driven on the track, or a receipt that shows that the suspension was professionally installed.

We designed this coil back in 2009, and until now it is still one of the most popular suspension mod we sell.

If you have questions regarding our warranty please feel free to PM me or give us a call directly.

Regarding the front lowering range:

Many of you know already know this, the XI system have limited space for suspension travel.

We want to design a system that would provide performance, comfort and give you the lowering range that you want.

Currently, we are at the limit for suspension travel with our current model and revision.

But we do have two new designs we are working with, to improve lowering range and provide the performance and comfort that BMW should provide.

This was posted by one of our customer, trying out our new open collar system.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0