United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by feuer View Post
This is nothing new. Has been done front and rear, on e90, shortly after the brakes became available on the market. These photos has been taken over a year ago.
Hey.

I just installed my ppf30 bbk like yours just in gold or yellow however.

All good but, I can hear from the rear brakes, a little ticking sound while driving.. it is so annoying. Before installing these brakes, there was not that ticking sound :/

Did you had that kinda ticking sound? Maybe you know how to fix that :/ ??

Rear discs are mtec, from e60 series, dimpled and slotted like the front discs. Pads are OEM BMW in the front and the rear.

In the front it's all good no ticking no squeaking sound at all

Thanks forward for answering my problems and sorry for my bad beginner English, I'm new here and I hope you understand my issue with the rear brakes
Sorry no sound out of mine, and no grinding or ticking. Did you put anti squeal grease on the backing plates prior to install, and grease pins too? Also, straight bolt-on in front, rear I already converted to 180mm brake shoes for my previous 135 brakes (from 165mm for my 2007) which was easy and only required on earlier e92 models. Regarding bushing, nothing added just shaved off 2-3 mm... and taken based on required offset with my rotors, but confirmed/verified several times on the car and dead center now, on both sides, and great call from Feuer to use Zimmerman's as the fit great with less work and looks good with custom drilling/slotting to match fronts.
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 0