02-25-2017, 03:31 AM   #2
john81uk2
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i e92 DCT M-Sport High-line

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Steve View Post
Bit of a "Advise / Tech Question regarding my e93 335i

I Get the car back tomorrow after having the performance mods all fitted and the repairs carried out,

I got the phone call to say it was all done, New Fan Shroud, New Turbo Boost Pipe, new Intercooler, New Catless Down Pipes, New charge pipe and induction kit although the 2 cone filters are being removed very soon for some thing better.

I popped in this evening to have a look and I turned the car over, she sounds a lot better and you can hear the boost or turbo spooling through the back end.

Now the main thing is, at the moment there are no errors on the dash apart from the service light and that go's away after turning the engine over,

NOW do I need to code some thing out or turn some thing off or if I take it for a run (Doing that tomorrow evening) then will I find I have some error come up on my dash, I am looking at getting it mapped but not yet, I was going to run the car with the mods first and then get it mapped at a later date.

I am still learning about this car so any help / advise will be received gratefully

Steve
Read the errors if you can. If you had decat down pipes fitted you will find you may get error codes caused by the o2 sensors. These can be removed by either getting an o2 emulator fix or getting remapped where that error code is disabled.
Appreciate 0