View Single Post
      10-19-2018, 10:01 AM   #11
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
I really liked working for the place I am at at 1st & it has now gone to I hate the idiots I work for & cannot wait to find a new job & leave.

I started here last summer & was told let's see what happens year one & revisit working from home (My last role was 100% work from home) Well, the year came & went & I was told we want the team all in the office together for nonsense reasons. Keep in mind the "team" is myself & my boss. Yup, no one else. One of the ops guys comes in sometimes, but no one else is based in the office. So you jerked me around on it only to lie to me.

Boss got a puppy recently & decided to WFH b/c it's in the cage all day. Hypocrite ahole.

Also, this idiot wanted me to reach out to try & sell another service & run the calls. Fine. He told me I'd be paid $X per call/meeting that I set + commissions per usual on closed deals. Then MINUTES later, he comes into my office telling me he's not going to pay me per shit set. Should I also be worried about getting my normal paychecks now too you cheap fuck?!

Furthermore, I took last Monday off. He texts me that day telling me to reschedule one of his appointments for that day. A) I'm off B) I'm not your secretary C) how fucking lazy are you? Send an email/make a call yourself you stupid bald fat piece of useless shit.

This is what happens when you have daddy's money I guess.

Finally, I had to fight to get to use my last 3 days of PTO for the year. I lose it if I don't use it. "We need to make every day count. You'll have time off for Thanksgiving." No, fuck you, prick. I'm using my PTO.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent15129.00
________4160.00