04-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #5
1OF723
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by cormeister616 View Post
How about a 2007 335i e90 with 63,000 miles. Very clean, clean carfax, all records, etc. titanium silver on gray Dakota. Sport/premium/cold weather packages. Does not have nav (thank god). Curious though, why specifically 2008? And are you sure you want nav? Usually people try and stay away from the 1st gen nav, it's terrible and difficult to use. I always just use my phone for nav. Anyways, let me know if you'd like to see some pictures. It's not modded at all, just a few BMW (oem) accessories.
Cormeister,

Thanks for your post. Sorry for my unclear post about why I want an '08. I have a friend who owns a 335i and he told me to stay clear of the '07s because of LSD issues and a few other things that were fixed in '08 models. Thanks for the feedback on the NAV. I could probably live without it if it's known to have issues. That's good information to know as I wasn't aware. I'm also looking for something with lower miles, which I understand is harder to find.

Just out of curiosity, would you be able to PM me pictures or a link to your FS?

Respectfully,
Brian
Appreciate 0