05-15-2020, 07:32 PM   #30
SaNGRia
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI E93 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopy View Post
Any update
Well. I got the wiring harness day before. I installed everything. Everything working perfectly fine. But my issue is little weird with TRSVC.

I got the TRSVC from 2015 e84. And First thing I tried was Tool32 TRSVC70.prg to communicate with it since I had an issue with the f10 m5 TRSVC which I thought it would 100% work since it was can1 module but it didn't so thats why as soon as I installed the TRSVC I went to Tool32 and it gave the same error of TRSVC NOT RESPONDING on tool32.

But when I put my vehicle to reverse it works without any issue and I can use all the features including towing zoom.

Then I went to ISTA, because ista uses the EDIABAS KDCAN connection, it shows on the Module Tree as TRSVC with 2 error stored. But when I call up the ECU Function, ECU still can not commincate.

Then I went to INPA to see the UIF and it is listed under STVR/TEBF ZB No 9291385 which is the X1 TRSVC module PN. And when I click read it also gives all the HW SW data on INPA. But there is no way to read the ECU and I just can not understand how I can not communicate with it.

I tried different canbus cables to gain access. Still no luck. But I removed the can bus cable from the TRSVC then reverse camera function stop working.

That means my TRSVC 100% commincating with PDC so it is working without any issue but how I can not read the module in any other places? This is so strange. I was at least expecting to see the module on Tool32 so I would flash the module with my VIN with WinKFP.

I am kind of upset with this but knowing at least I have a working system makes me happy.

Another thing is when I manually click the Park button, It turns on the Park Menu and shows my Car PDC on the right side and x1 car icon in the middle and camera icon is clickable. Then I have to manually click the camera icon to turn on TRSVC. But it works without an issue when I put it on Reverse. So it also sound weird to me. Do you guys have the same issue when it is manually activated with park button?

Here is my DIY : https://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26178710
, F85 ACC Retrofit

Last edited by SaNGRia; 05-15-2020 at 08:35 PM..
Appreciate 0