flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
United_States
Rep
Drives: like it's rented

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwise36 View Post
i dont want to sound like a dick but your wrong, a critical mass does weight 18 pounds, a jl audio w7 45. however if you want to achieve spl (sound pressure level) and sq (sound quality) that the w7 provides, you would have to run 4000 watts to the critical mass. the w7 is heavy but much more efficient. what i would save in sub weight i would gain in amp weight. sorry....
You know, you are sounding like a dick. I just offered suggestions, not to be misconstrued as mandates for relief of your situation. If you are more concerned about your sound than your ride, why don't you just sell your car and find something else that could hold your stupid woofers, like an Escalade or a Hummer. Who the fuck cares about sound that will just deafen you in the long run and cause annoying glances your way.

Nobody is here to argue with you. You ask for advice, you get it. If you can't graciously accept them, then GTFO of this forum, newbie, with your 18 posts...

Me, I love to drive and nothing beats the sound of my motor above 100 mph without the fear of bottoming out and ruining my subs in the non-existent trunk.

BMWCCA Member # 414198 |E90|SGM|6MT|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Blacklines|219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix FMIC|M3 Suspension|Megan Racing|GC Camber Plates/Coilovers|Eibach 440/800#|AR Catted DP|Cobb AP|StopTech Drilled/Slotted|SS Brake Lines|DWS
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
Appreciate 0