Rep
Drives: F87 M2C

Garage List
2019 BMW M2C  [8.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermanator2411
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdlfbio View Post
After being laid up for 5 weeks, I'm ready for a drive. There are some pretty fun back roads between Maple Valley and Enumclaw, and then an awesome "down home" restaurant in Enumclaw called The Kettle. It has wicked breakfasts that will you leave loosing about 2 mpg between what you eat and what you have leftover for the next next day. I think most breakfasts are $8-$14.

I'm going to be able to do some driving in about a week and can predrive a course to there or from there, depending on if people wanna meet there and drive after or meet somewhere around Maple Valley early and then have a fun drive there and even back for those who have time. Assuming folks are interested. There's even a chance that we could hit Flamming Geyser State Park for a photoshoot, weather permitting.

I mapped one backroad route via google maps, about 22 miles. I'm totally not trying to hijack the current effort, but since I had to back out of helpoing at the coding meet, and been laid up with my back, I've been jonesing to get out with the group and have a fun drive. Certainly doable the following month too.
That sounds like a lot of fun! I'll keep an eye out for when this goes down!
+1 I've been looks for roads like that too but don't have any time after work
Appreciate 0