View Single Post
      12-27-2006, 10:47 PM   #5
06alpine3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

quick update on my latest Braman experience...

This goes back a couple weeks, I called them to schedule a service appointment to have my oil changed as my car was approaching a year of ownership. I also needed to have the weather stripping on the bottom of the rear windshield to be replaced because half of it was hanging over the trunk and it flapped around while driving.

So I call up, and Braman gives me this shit... one, that they arent doing warranty work, only service work, because they are backed up, and two, they wont change the oil until the car has been off the lot for a full year, which was 10 days away from that day. Long story short, i blasted the guy i spoke to on the phone and pretty much summed up my family nor i will be buying a 7th bmw from braman. The guy hung up.

The same day i called up Vista BMW in Coconut Creek and they said they had no problem replacing the weather strip and the car was due for an oil change because it had been over a year since the oil had been put in the car on the build date. I tip my hat to vista, their service is top notch.
Appreciate 0