View Single Post
      07-19-2018, 08:40 AM   #5
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTO335i View Post
That's what I figured as well with the rust on the rotors the first time this occurred but it seems to be happening more often than I've ever experienced before. Yeah, after driving for a little while the noise goes away and I try to recreate it by swerving and taking right turns and nothing. Park the car a day or two and as soon as I start to drive it begins again. I'll probably inspect again this weekend and take a closer look at the pads but this will be the third time I take it apart and everything seems to be good. I'll take some pics as well and post them this weekend to see if anyone sees something that I'm missing.
LMAO dude welcome to my boat. I lifted my car (the 335) up like a million times and could not find a damn thing wrong.

WED I'm taking it for some walnut blasting (indy shop that knows its shit).. I already told the tech that first we will play "what the fuck is that noise this time" game before we do anything else. Check this thread WED evening and I'll update you to what he finds.
Appreciate 0