Th3xf4ctor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mazda6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCThree
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3xf4ctor View Post
Sweet. I wanna attend the next one to. I Just had my vanos recall done on my car with 23K miles. Went to classic BMW. Car came back with grease all over the steering wheel and a nice 2 inch scratch on my rear right quarter panel. Emailed my service adviser and told me to bring the car in and they'll get it fixed. We'll see how that goes..It's a deep scratch plus my car has opticoat pro so that will make it even more interesting.
This also sucks! I need to get mine done and am planning on taking it to them soon. Maybe I should take it to BMW Dallas?
I will say there customer service has been good. Talked to them yesterday and they indicated they will do anything to make it how it was and they even stated that if it needed to go to the body shop and get repainted they would. I scheduled a day to bring it in and we shall see. If it does need to be repainted. They need to pay for opti coat pro to be applied since it's ok the rest of the car.
2011 335i Sedan M Sport/Le Mans Blue Metallic/Glacier Aluminum Trim/Heated Seats/Premium Package/Black Leather/Ipod Adapter/Paddles/FormulaOne Tint/Matte Black Grilles/AA Signature Exhaust/AA Chargepipe/ Cobb Stage 1 Aggressive [SOLD]

2007 328i Coupe Sport/Matte Black Kidney's/3M Tint----Lemon'ed
[SOLD]
Appreciate 0